Monday, August 13, 2012

Dear someone.


Assalamualaikum.


hye.
i'm writing notes to you.
why? because i can't say it loudly to you.
even though you might not read this, but i want you to get my message.
clearly & proudly.


one day, you enter my life.
day after days, you keep hunting me.
never let me go from your life.
you mention your meant, and i understand it.
even though i didn't say YES to your question, you still be there for me.
and i can put a smile on my face because of that.
(o.0)


you said you'll wait for me.
to give the one and only answer. but, i keep silent.
i'm not going to ask you to stop doing that, but i don't want you to be tired.
tiredness for waiting too long.
but, if you insist, please be patient with me. 
because you'll get your happiness with me.
together. in the future.
and i just want you to know that, i also pray for us.
amin.



i'll wait for the moment patiently.


100notes : i hopes your times is not wasting by waiting for me.

No comments:

STYLO NUFFNANG.