Monday, May 27, 2013

Cuaksss, beb!


Assalamualaikum.


Tomorrow i got an interview with one company located in Nilai. huhu. after long time aku free from interview session, here comes the day. i'm just like, 'what i'm gonna to wear? where is the company located exactly? what to expect? will i pass or not? apa aku nak jawab nanti? n bla...bla...bla...'



Honestly, beribu-ribu lemon butterfly berlegar dalam my stomach right now. walaupun interview untuk praktikal training aje, tapi aku tetap tak boley blah. nak pegi ke tak? nak pegi ke tak? itulah yang aku rasa lepas dapat call tadi. but, for the sake of my INTERNSHIP, i'll go. dah lah tak tahu mane letak company tu, semuanya aku redah je esok.


right! nervous tetap ade, tapi ia tetap takkan hilang selagi tak selesai.


Whatever happen tomorrow, He know better. i just wish for the best one to happen. I don't dream for miracle but enough with a slice of experience that can make me smile. ok. wish me best of luck guys!! lastly, for those yang nak attend interview tapi rasa cuaks tetap ada (just like me), this is for you:



love the colors.

K. bye.
Tq sudi baca entri cuak+cohmel ini.

No comments:

STYLO NUFFNANG.